Monday, February 24, 2014

Books, Tea, Flowers



We have taken Evie to the bookstore a couple times before, but she wasn't big enough to appreciate it until now. It was so sweet, we took her to the children's section and she walked around exclaiming and picking up one book or stuffed animal at a time and bringing them back to me. We picked out a couple books to buy and she loves reading them. My baby loves reading. I'm so proud. :)
Cuddle time in the morning
Kisses for Daddy
Forgot to get a picture of my fingerless gloves, but they basically look just like this but in my size. :) I've only made this one for Evie; working on the second.
Me and my mom were sorting some clothes in the living room and Evie picked up this old slip so I put it on her. She walked around for awhile like that. First time playing dress up!
They saw Caesar's car pull in the driveway and waited and waited for him to come inside. They were so excited he was home.
My mom is experimenting with making veggie masala. SO good.
Blowing raspberries. I love this face.
I went with a friend to the tea room downtown yesterday. We've been a few times before and it's my favorite way to spend a couple hours.
My view while I sat on the heater vent this morning.
The tree out front is starting to bloom. Last year the day it had the most flowers, the day that the tree was completely white before the leaves started coming in, was the day she was born. When she gets a little bigger I'll tell her that's how she will know it's almost her birthday. When the trees start to blossom.
She likes watching Cali catch the frisbee.
Evie picked this flower and gave it to me. She also selected a stick and a rock that we we brought home to add to her "collection." (It now consists of one stick and two rocks.)

Grandad has been on a business trip for the last couple weeks and he got home today while she was sleeping. She was so excited to see him when she woke up. We went to the park and were there for quite awhile. Just walking and walking everywhere. She's so happy when everyone is home and playing with her. She loves her family. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment