Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Oregon

So for my birthday in September, my sister gave me tickets for us to go to the Shakespeare Festival in Ashland, Oregon. We have been a couple times before, and this time we saw My Fair Lady and it was awesome. Caesar came with us to Oregon because neither one of us wanted to be without Evie for a couple days. It was so much fun...we got to walk around downtown, get some tasty food, and Caesar watched Evie while Meg and I went to the play. It was Evie's longest road trip by a long shot (and first time out of state), and she did so well. We drove there on Wednesday night while she was sleeping, so that helped a lot.
Silly, sleepy baby rolling around on the hotel bed.
Our amazing lunches in downtown Ashland, and me and Megan found one of these I-can't-remember-what-they're-called-viewing-things in an antique shop.
She was getting a little antsy on the way home so we gave her one of her teething cookie things. Messy.
Ah, fall. My favorite. (Til winter, then that will be my favorite. Then spring. But summer is almost never my favorite now that I'm out of school year round. No school was the only thing summer had going for it as far I'm concerned.)
Cali ALWAYS photo bombs.
"Ooh. A leaf!"
"I should eat it. Tasty!"
Painting fun...

So squishy and sweet.

Oh and here's my finished quilt! On my way to having a whole stack.

Standing up all by herself! Just for a second, but still. Also, when we are holding her hands to help her stand, if you put a ball in front of her she toddles around kicking it. So cute. And hard on my back having to bend over following her around holding her up, but mostly cute.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment