Monday, January 20, 2014

Expressions

Here's two weeks worth of photos...we were all a little under the weather last week, so I didn't post.


Pretty sunset the other night.
This is Phoebe. She comes to our yard every day and we watch her eating berries. She's the only one we have seen of this type. (a Black Phoebe. Hence her name.) There's also two bluebirds that stick close to each other, some Oregon Juncos, a couple little brown and yellow ones I forget the name of, some cedar waxwings, and this huge robin.
First spaghetti. She mostly threw it over the edge and gnawed on a crust of garlic bread. Kept her busy quite a while.
Saw this Elmo doll (that talks and hugs!) a few weeks ago for half off and couldn't not get it for her. So glad we did.
Is this not the saddest little face you have ever seen? (She just woke up and was waiting on a dirty diaper, haha. I think she would rather have stayed asleep.)
My babies :)

She basically has the run of the living room for playtime now and every so often I lay down on the floor and hide under a blanket. She immediately makes a beeline for me, crawling, and wiggles under the blanket with me. All smiles, and lays her head on my belly and looks at me. So precious. Then she crawls back out after giving me cuddles and continues playing.

Also, she makes kissy noises now. If you blow kisses, or say bye or goodnight, she puckers her lips and kisses back. I've never seen a more affectionate baby. I think I'll keep her ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment