Monday, January 6, 2014

10 months old

It's so cute, she is starting to copy what we do...she thinks it's particularly funny when we blink hard and she copies us.
Painting time! She still isn't super interested in it, but she seemed to like it a bit. And despite what this picture looks like, she didnt eat any.
Crawling and scooting everywhere.
I WISH this was a shot of her winking. It's actually halfway through her copying me blinking but I love it.
Aunt Meg and Uncle Josh went back to school this week after the holidays...she will miss playing with them.
When my friend Lauren and I were twelve, our youth pastor and his wife had their first daughter. They now have three kids and they've grown up with me and Lauren as their babysitters. Now she is twelve and going to be Evie's babysitter! She came over the other day to play with us and it was the cutest thing how Evie already loves her.
Evie does this thing where she tenses her whole body and makes a face like she's gritting the teeth she doesn't have, haha. We always can't help laughing and she's figured that out so she keeps doing it and then grinning at us like she's happy she's funny. Goofball.
I built a blanket tent for Evie and she kept sitting still in it then jumping out at me. She loves making people laugh already.
Yes, it is two months till her birthday, but if I don't start doing the crafty stuff for her invitations and party soon, I know I'll end up doing it last minute.

All done! Besides waving hi and bye, and pointing, this is the first sign she has picked up. She knows a bunch of others when I sign to her, but this is the first she has done back.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment