Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Welcome!

So we recently had a new little person enter our lives....on the 6th of March, our little girl Genevieve Erin was born. (We are calling her Evie for short.) We think she's pretty great and I have developed the new mom problem of not being able to stop taking pictures of her. Seeing as how I would like to share these pictures but I don't want to overwhelm anyone's Facebook feeds with all of them, I will be posting said pictures here. :)

I think having a post every day would probably be overkill, (not to mention I'm a little busy with Evie) so I think I will try posting once a week. I'll make an attempt to post on the same day each week, but we will see how that goes. And I'll most likely be including a little info on what we have been up to to give you an idea of our new life around here. We can start on that next week I think.....for now here are some pictures to catch you up to now. Enjoy!




Here is her little nursery....






The tiny cat (September) is slowly making friends with her.


From the bouquet that was waiting for us when we brought Evie home.




Look at all her cute little faces!




We took her on her first walk last week....Mom and Dad's baby Cali is very protective of her. :)






Her Easter dress....from her Abuelita Delgado. (I couldn't help putting the bunny ears on her...)




Baby's first bath today! When her feet first touched the water she started fussing, but as soon as she was in the little tub she loved it!


She is picking her head up for longer and longer....she likes to look at her Daddy. :)

Wow, that's a lot of pictures....hopefully it won't be slow to load for anyone. (There shouldn't be quite this many pictures each time if I post once a week, though.)

I was thinking I should try posting on either Mondays or Sundays...beginning/end of the week sort of thing I suppose...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment